ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
Bonjour,Love
Lady Behind
Ludovica Theressia Jessica Andriani.
Seventeenth.
Dreamer and Debater.
Owned by AF.
Passionate lady.

Bonjour, Love?
Bonjour simply means Good Morning in French.
It reflects spirit, God's favor and happiness.
Love, because love should be spread to the whole world.
Just be happy cause You Only Live Once!
instadaily: jessicandriani
Speak Up


Change.

Change. Just like seasons, people change. You, and me. Will change someday, even it's with or without reasons.
I often say, "My life was easier before" or "I hate my life because it changed". I do struggle in this lately time. I hate, I cry. I thought everything's different now.
One time, I open my tumblr and I find this good quote which is I wanna share to you all.
Life is a roller-coaster. It's up and down. When it starts, you wanna stop but when it stops, you want to play again.
Suddenly realized. I'm here, moved here. No matter how much I regret my decision, and no matter how hard the condition is. I have to deal with all of the consequences and the responsibility in it. Thanks God for your blessing until today. Xx, Jessica.

"Change." was Posted On: 7.6.11 @11.57 | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.