ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
Bonjour,Love
Lady Behind
Ludovica Theressia Jessica Andriani.
Seventeenth.
Dreamer and Debater.
Owned by AF.
Passionate lady.

Bonjour, Love?
Bonjour simply means Good Morning in French.
It reflects spirit, God's favor and happiness.
Love, because love should be spread to the whole world.
Just be happy cause You Only Live Once!
instadaily: jessicandriani
Speak Up


Unpredictable Life

I'm tired with this life. Seriously. I think I can face that problem alone. With fake smile. But now, the point when I can't hide that all again. Feels like I want to crying now. I hate this situation. I hate when I'm turning into weak. I want to scream, crying out loud. But, I can't. I want my normal life back. I want my parents, I want my freedom. I miss my old life.

Label: ,

"Unpredictable Life" was Posted On: 9.6.10 @18.52 | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.