ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
Bonjour,Love
Lady Behind
Ludovica Theressia Jessica Andriani.
Seventeenth.
Dreamer and Debater.
Owned by AF.
Passionate lady.

Bonjour, Love?
Bonjour simply means Good Morning in French.
It reflects spirit, God's favor and happiness.
Love, because love should be spread to the whole world.
Just be happy cause You Only Live Once!
instadaily: jessicandriani
Speak Up


haha hri ni masi stay at homee :[
bosan tidak terperii haha oke lebai . demen jg si di ruma asik ga ngapa"in .
but i miss my school especially my friends so damn much ! bete bgt tyap hri tidur makan ol tidur makan ol .
nothing special at homee :(
semakin hari semakin hopeless dengan si mr. A . but now i feel some different feeling about my boybestfriend , we can call he with mushroom . he's really kind . maybe he not care about me and my heart . mushroom say i am trustworthy . extremely amazing . many ppl say i'm EMBER but he's say i'm trustworthy . oh noo i want he's right hehe =p
many time he's ask about his crush to me . his crush is my junior in school n she like to tell me about her feel , okay we can call her blueberry . blueberry don't tell me who are the person she like . she say she don't have a crush . i do not believe at her at everything . HAHA ~
yasudah lah biarkan saja . smoga mushroom dpetin ap yg sharusny dy dpetin haha bahasa gw ckck ~
mending bikin desires lists !
#1 : hang out with besties . miss uu
#2 : back to school !
#3 : watch la corda secondo primo passo
#4 : reunion with my elementary friendss . miss u so damn much !
#5 : playing pump it up nxa . tryin' some new songs

hoho 5 aj dhe byk" tkud ga ksampean ahaha .

Label: ,

"" was Posted On: 15.4.09 @14.30 | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.